Co-Editor of: Complex and Enterprise Systems Engineering book series with Taylor&Francis, CRC Press
- Case Studies
- Co-Editor and Chapter Co-Author of: Alex Gorod, Brian E. White, Vernon Ireland, S. Jimmy Gandhi, and Brian J. Sauser, Case Studies in System of Systems, Enterprise Systems, and Complex Systems Engineering. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group. 2015.
- Author of: Case Studies Toolset 1 chapter for new book: Evolving Toolbox for Complex Project Management, Gorod, Ireland, Gunawan, and Hallo, editors, 2019.
- Co-Author of: Beverly Gay McCarter and Brian E. White, “Emergence of SoS, sociocognitive aspects.” Chapter Three in Systems of Systems Engineering – Principles and Applications, Mo Jamshidi, Ed., Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. 2008.
- Emergence of SoS, Socio-Cognitive Aspects Chapter - Without Figures 2008
- Emergence of SoS, Socio-Cognitive Aspects Chapter Figures 2008
- Author of: Brian E. White, "Enterprise Opportunity and Risk," Chapter 5 in:
- Co-Editor and Chapter Author of: George Rebovich, Jr. and Brian E. White, eds., Enterprise Systems Engineering―Advances in the Theory and Practice. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. 2011, pp. 161-180.
- Author of: Enterprise Systems Engineering chapter for new book: Handbook of Systems Sciences, Metcalf, Deguchi and Kijima editors, under Engineered Systems section edited by James N. Martin, 2019.